Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kicking kittens: Habs 2, Rags 6000


The seething anger over yesterday's epic fail just got dealt a new one. After actually taking advantage of the Ranger's shitfest and jumping up 2-0 before the 1st period ended, we were all amazed that there was actually a team that managed to look worse than the Habs.

Of course this went a complete 180 from the second period on as the Rangers stomped on our heads and pissed on our rotting corpses for 6 brutally unanswered goals including one weaksauce shortie. (At least yesterday's was a killer shot...)

It was an epic failure of grandiose proportions. One I have not seen since Patrick Roy told his boss he's fucking out of here.

But I'm taking a deep breath.

I made some chocolate chip cornmeal muffins, and they're delicious.


Also my mind is blown at the trade rumor on RDS with Dallas: MARTY TURCO for Jaro. Excuse me while I try not to get excited about this, as it's just a rumor. (No, I'm not being sarcastic... I love the guy!) Though after watching these past two games, I'd say Turco and Robidas for Jaro and maybe Dagger. We need defence..........

And someone needs to lock Slippy into the trunk of a car previously occupied by Breezer. Dump it on Mars or something.

No comments: