Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Atomic Habs

Perron: Dude! I am le home! I'll score les goals on my favourite team and RDS will love me beaucoup!
Price: ...
Habs Defence: *drooool* *zzzz*
Gomez: I make $5 per horrible back-breaking turnover.
Crowd: Boo.
Coach Payne: Crombeen! Use your Cross Chop!
Crombeen: CROMBEEEEEEEEEEN!
Moen: Uh no.
Price: ....
Conklin: You guys need me? 'Cause I'd like to go shopping for stuff.
Coach Kirk: AFJOIGJEGQPOIEJGPROWIGJWPQOWIR!!!!!!
Blues: Haha pylons. I smack your goalie and he poops pucks! Score!
Price: .....
Habs Defence: *drooool* *zzzz*
Janssen: Looooooooooose puck get! OH SHIT GOALIECOLLISION! BOOM!
Price: DRAGON PUNCH!!!
Ron Hextall somewhere: *smiles*
Pouliot: Guiwho?
Habs Defence: *drooool* *zzzz*
Gomez: Defending a 2-on-1 would cost you $10.
Crowd: Boo.
Price: Boooooooooo.

Coach Payne: Oshie! Use your Razor Leaf!
Oshie: oooSHIIIIIIIIIIIE!
Powerplay: OH SHIT!
Slippy: Barrel roll! Barrel roll! Do a barrel roll~!
Price: Goals. Score them.
Pleky: Ow. Foot.
Crowd: *GASP*
Pleky: I'm good.
Crowd: *breathes*
Hammer: Puck goes where?
Ref McMoustache: FIVE ON THREE AND NO SOUP FOR YOU!
Price: Save.
Save.
Save again.
I can't do this all night yo.
--- As seen leaving the ice
Gill: You go first.
Pleky: Nah you go first.
Gill: I insist my dear friend.
Pleky: It's ok, you can go.
Gill: Go.
Pleky: OK.

Perron: OK Bell Center crowd, I will make you love moi.
Price: Save.
Pouliot: Latenwhat?
Conklin: This feels like Edmonton.
Spacek: C is for cookie!
Cammy: I think I tipped it.
Gomez: I think I ducked. That cost you $5.
Price: Hey pulling me for an extra man DOES actually work for once... Can I be the extra man next time, Coach?
Martin: *zzz*

OVERTIME: Fail.
Crowd: What did we just witness here?

5 comments:

A Concerned Citizen said...

ROTFL! I'm glad the fans were booing MAB. I totally called "Ron Hextall" too. I wouldn't go so far as to say it was a dirty hit, but the aftermath sure was amusing. I just wanted to see Carey fuck someone up. Too bad Jackman was one the ice for it; I think Carey was game to actually fight someone, as evidenced by the helmet removal.

Great post.

Eternal Pessimist said...

BennyPoo! I'm sorry I ever said bad things about him.... =/

Alex said...

too funny :D

Kate said...

They all sucked donkey's ears last night, including Price. They look worse than last year's squad. I'm officially depressed.

Number31 said...

93 - Doesn't he rope bulls and hunt bears over the summer? I think he could have taken Conk for a good run but I'd rather he not break his hand or something eh. Ah well. Loved it anyway.