
I do wish I were there right now... I have family in Florida. My mom's semi-estranged sister and her family have lived there for I guess nearly 30 years now. We used to visit them often, and then things went bad between us concerning their late mother (long story). But on this sunny Sunday, the only waterfront I get to see is the icy shores of the St-Lawrence river.
Sadly for Max Pacioretty, the only waterfront he'll get is the smokey, factory strewn shores of Lake Ontario, as the Habs finally sent him down into the warm, welcoming arms of Guy Boucher to fix our lost and wandering first round manapult. You're in good hands, Max! And a welcoming edition to your former linemate Ben Maxwell, who's been heating up recently.
Edit! Holy crap! Maxwell is now up with the Habs! And Dagger's back down with the Bulldogs too for conditioning. What took you so fast, Habs? Help us, Obi-wan Guy Boucher! You're our only hope!
It's currently a lovely -5 degrees celcius here, and I'm going to stuff my face silly at Verses tonight (part of the Happening Gourmand). It's 24 degrees celcius in Flordia, and maybe good for the Habs in that there's supposed to be a few rain storms hitting the area to keep them focused. Just because you're on the beach doesn't mean you get to forget the lovely display of team hockey you showed us the past two days!

6 comments:
Mr. Moey is on his way to Tampa on Wednesday for a week. The dirty dog, leaving me behind in the frozen tundra to keep the home fires burning and the cats fed. Grrrr...
Ewww, living in Hammie-town can't be good for your health.... Good for your hockey though. Patches is in good hands!
How mean of Mr. Moey!
I really want to go to Florida to watch the Habs on one of their snowbird trips. Cheap tickets, beach, Habs = heaven.
Goalie skates!
I love my goalie skates!
Just got back from the D.R. Only thing I missed was Habs hockey ... OK maybe my hot tub too, OK maybe Belgian beer ... but thats it.
Post a Comment