From a commercial point of view that's how it works but the calendar still didn't start at 0. It's like how we joked about how the Y2K Millenium Bug didn't happen because the official callendar millenium came the year after XD
Amen, 31. Sorry if you disagree, anon. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if it's wrong. I didn't know 0=1. And I thought music math was confusing. First year of this millenium was 2001. The new decade starts in 2011.
4 comments:
Gotta disagree, for instance 1990 wasn't in the 80s. First year of a decade even though it's designated as 0 is in fact year 1.
From a commercial point of view that's how it works but the calendar still didn't start at 0. It's like how we joked about how the Y2K Millenium Bug didn't happen because the official callendar millenium came the year after XD
Amen, 31.
Sorry if you disagree, anon. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, even if it's wrong. I didn't know 0=1. And I thought music math was confusing.
First year of this millenium was 2001. The new decade starts in 2011.
Well that means we HAVE to win the cup this year to keep our record of at least one cup every decade. Improbable but anything's possible.
Post a Comment