It was right after the trade deadline, two games before Carbo was fired, when he finally bag skated the guys. By then the season was nearing a close and the Western heartache had broken the team completely. Coach Martin did it after 4 games, with one more Western game to deal with.Coach Martin, we salute you.
Canucks, sorry we left a hole in your visitor dressing room...and thankfully for us, Pricey has tough nuckles. I think the Defence will pay for the damages.
4 comments:
did he serious punch a hole in the wall?
Yes he did.
Good for Martin. I really didn't get why Carbo even bothered bag skating the guys. It was pointless by that point. But good for Martin for giving them a smack upside the head (in the proverbial sense *g*).
Fists of steel!
Pat Hickey said that he heard that Pricey hit the wall with the end of his stick. That would have been smarter, all we need now is to lose him to injury. No Shelly tonight, I'm bummed.
Post a Comment