
You'd expect after potty-mouth Martin ripped them a new one in practice and tried to bring in some energy to these guys that they'd come out flying eh? I don't know how much the flu has affected them, but it's worrisome. That or we'll just watch them destroy weak teams all year and then plotz against actual teams.
Luckily there's more of them than true contenders to balance around .500 eh?
However they just didn't take advantage of the Hawks weaknesses (pressure on the defence, Huet) while the Hawks did take advantage of the Habs (Bergeron's feet, Hal Gill's footspeed, pedestrian defence). And if they could have finished, Price would have had 5 assists tonight.
W00T/MEH
- I'm a closet Blackhawks fan. So sue me.
- After being screwed for like two weeks, Price gets thrown to the fire and is yet again the only one playing defence and some offense while playing goal. Did Huet face anything that he had to handle with difficulty on his own?
- Not the first person I'd think of when it comes to a headshot but Ladd totally elbowed Dagger there. Dag is out with a concussion apparently. I guess we'll see Stewie face the pugnacious Leafs.
- GOD FUCKING DAMMIT BERGERON IF YOU'RE STANDING STILL POINT YOUR FEET THE OTHER WAY! Yay, Versteeg scored! WTF WAS BERGERON DOING OUT THERE ON THE PENALTY KILL?!
- HABS SUCK AT FACEOFFS! So much so I need caps.
- Penalties make me sick...however we play better on the PK than on the PP.
- HMCS Hal Gill is wearing on my patience. It's gotten to the point where I think he really just isn't able to work with the system. And wtf was he doing on the wrong side on a key moment only to blow the blue line and take a penalty (which they scored on with a fucking LASER).
- Guimauve? Where are you? Oh there you are. Did you wait until the 3rd to remember you have a job to do?
- Andrei fell asleep on Kane for the pass to the game winner. Your brother would have destroyed him, especially since they're friends.
- Soupy with the fancy spin-o-rama...gets run over by Patches. What a truck!
- How many times did Cammy spin around and around by the net to find a lane? I counted 5 at least.
- I swear the the puck had sticky tape on it. Never saw so many missed opportunities because the player kept going while the puck didn't.
- Pleky was everywhere.
- Cammalovely scored!
- I asked for Travis Touchdown to do one of his backbreaking goals 'cause that's what it was going to take. He responded!
- Hawks logo is apparently a bullseye. Must be, as that's where everyone is aiming when they shot on net.
- So uh...could we maybe accidentally forget Guimauve and run off with Byfuglien or Versteeg?
- If Price doesn't play tomorrow, you've got a big problem Martin.
3 comments:
I saw we just leave the French Marshmallow and Hal Gill there. Forget running off with Steeger or Buffy. We will automatically be the winners by just leaving them there.... =/
Poor Pricey.... poor Dagger. I hope his head is okay...The Hawks of all teams know what it's like to lose a player due to concussion-like symptoms (speaking of Tazer... did you see what he was wearing up in the press gallery? He looked hilarious *G*)
I didn't see Tazer D: What was he wearing?
best I could do was stuff Cristobal Huet in a duffel bag.
Post a Comment