I don't even need to watch the video, really. I'm done trying to figure out this League. Every time Shanaban opens his mouth he contradicts himself against suspensions he didn't dish out or suspensions he did. Giving Pacioretty a game? Fine.
But THREE?!
About the only thing consistent about the NHL disciplinary committee has been their inconsistency.
On top of it all, Pacioretty is now a "repeat offender", while actually never-punished repeat offenders get off with a parade and front page news about what a hit they threw.
Tweet of the night to sum it all up:
@AndrewBerkshire Moral of the story, when you hit someone in the head, don't apologize.
Blame them, then laugh about how it's funny they're hurt on radio.
Just as inconsistent as the previous regime with just as much bullshit.
3 comments:
Patches should have said he was just tryin to be like Lucic. You know cause he is so fuckin awesome. I becha that wodda worked.
Next time, aim to maim, get off scott-free.
That tweet sounds about right...
Post a Comment