Friday, November 25, 2011

Habs 1, Flyers 3: Bunch of turkeys...

We didn't need to see this game for we've seen this so many times before: Habs come out to a rather fine first period, get a goal from a rare fourth liner, then sucks massively for the next two periods.

Habs can give thanks to Carey Price that the score was a respectable 3-1 loss. With t\he amount of breakaways he had to stop in the 2nd, game should have been 5-1 for the Flyers...

- Ditch the 1-2-2 when you're in need of offense. I'm tired off seeing Eller in against 4 players desperately looking for help.
- You finally put PK out first in the powerplay but STILL keep Pleky on the point, making the powerplay completely POINTLESS.
- Getting outshot 18 to 5 in the 2nd even though Habs had 3 consecutive powerplay opportunities... 
- Our scorers can't shoot, let alone score...
- But hey that penalty kill is PERFECT!

On the radio broadcast, I love how progressively annnoyed and angry Bobby Dollas gets as the Habs progressively get suckier in the game. He doesn't mince words.

Tick. Tock. The season is slowly slipping away...

2 comments:

Dennis said...

It's sucking, 31, and I'm nervous about tonight. Can they beat the number one team in the east? They can, but they've got to pull up their socks. And get that PP going.

Number31 said...

Until staff wakes up or gets a kick in the ass to put Weber on the right and PK on the left returning Pleky down low and putting AK46 on the powerplay, nothing is going to happen. I swear if when Markov comes back and I still see Pleky on the point I'm going to start throwing things.