Sunday, September 27, 2009

This is what happens in the West Island on a Saturday Night


That's what's currently piled in my kitchen. Still some left in the fridge too. I'm sure it would have been more if my buddy Etienne had joined us, but he was at a wedding. For the record, I only had ONE Boreal Rousse.

So I was being social and having a house warming party 5 months after the fact I moved in while the Habs won their final pre-season game in what sounded like a raucous of a penalty fest, battle back, team building type game. Well it sounded way better than that fucking mailed in snooze fest I witness last year where the Wild basically practiced their damn trap on us in a 3-0 loss. (Thankfully it was free). And the things you learn from CTV News highlights!

1. Price's glove isnt a problem as the douchebags keep trying to make it. Got the play of the day too!

2. STEWIE SCORED ON RYAN FUCKING MILLER! Too bad it's not a real goal. The kid deserves a real goal. Even Metro thinks so.

3. I think I'm in love with Ryan O'Byrne.

4. I know I'm in love with Brian Gionta.

5. WTF were they doing that tallied up 42 penalty minutes in only 2 periods?!

As a side note: if Kaleta isn't suspended for boarding/injuring Pyatt at least we have the satisfaction of knowing Rhino rearranged his face in return. Too bad too, Pyatt was really starting to grow on me... Hope he comes back soon.

It's off to the Ranch. And then it's off to Truculent Toronto. Apparently Big George will make it too.

1 comment:

Eternal Pessimist said...

You could've sent some of that alcohol my way... I was seriously looking for some after that lame first period and the freaking Leafs on TV......

Stewie really needs a real goal D:

But at least Rhino stood up for Pyatt. Poor Pyatt.... D: