
A continuation of my nonsense from yesterday. Bear with me, I rarely get to see the Western teams because they're on tv when I'm busy playing video games before bed.
Time to head West!
Anaheim Ducks
Like: Teemu, Parros the Moustache, Bobby Ryan
Dislike: YOU HAS MY SBISA! Ya pack of goons.
I hear there's this new guy on the team. I think his name is something like Saku? Could just be a rumour though.
Calgary Flames
Like: Iginla
Dislike: Phaneuf
Chalk one up for nepotism!
Chicago Blackhawks
Like: VERSTEEEEEEG. And Buff.
Dislike: I find Soupy rather overrated...
Can you say Byfuglien correctly?
Colorado Avalanche
Like: Wolski! (Poland represent!)
Dislike: Darcy Fucking Tucker
Columbus Blue Jackets
Like: Rick Nash, woah.
Dislike: FUCKING UMBERGER!
"Umberger" used to be a playoff curse word.
Dallas Stars
Like: Turco! Morrow!
Dislike: Mickey Fucking Ribs
Ribs wasted like 7 years of our lives...
Detroit Red Wings
Like: Helm
Dislike: Don't get me started...
They should be called the Detroit Red Beards. Yar.
Edmonton Oilers
Like: Sheldon ya big lovely pylon
Dislike: Stortini the reawakened caveman found in an Albertan glacier
Say it with me "PISANI!PISANI!PISANI!"
Los Angeles Kings
Like: Doughty
Dislike: Now that Gauthier is unemployed, I don't really care much to put the hate on anyone else unless Justin Williams accidentally pokes out Saku's eye again.
Brian Burke's face when they picked Schenn #2 was priceless, and I thank you for that.
Minnesota Wild
Like: CLUTTERBUCK! And Mikko.
Dislike: The Boogieman.
I see Owen Nolen is still going.
Nashville Predators
Like: Tootoo and Weber
Dislike: Belak.
Phoenix Coyotes
Like: Doan. Lombardi.
Dislike: BRING BACK THE JETS!
San Jose Sharks
Like: Setoguchi and Pickles
Dislike: Thornton.
Roenick is gone, the air got clearer.
St. Louis Blues
Like: OSHIIIIIE! And Perron.
Dislike: Mason's freaky beard. Scary.
Vancouver Canucks
Like: Schneider!
Dislike: Those freaky twins...
1 comment:
I have a new-found appreciation for Pickles. Now if they just got rid of those ugly jerseys.. and Thornton... maybe we could work something out.
Post a Comment