
Up in the sky!
Is it Gary Bettman's ego ballooning with the mounting debt of the Coyotes?
Is it Bertrand Raymond attempting to explain his douchebaggery with more douchebaggery?
Is it's Kovy spying on us in a fly by with his plane?
No! It's...ROOKIE CAMP! *Cue the trumpets*
Everything looks like it's condenced into one massive speedball. You can thank the Olympics for all the groin injuries to follow.
It also looks like there's no fan jamboree again. Damn.
Also announced: TICKET SALES! Unfortunately someone else is going to have to buy them for me if I'm to go. I can really only afford AHL tickets this year (of which I'm planning two games and already have tickets to one). Perhaps if I plead with my best puppy dog eyes maybe someone in the family will be kind enough to grace me with at least two tickets for the Habs-Stars game so I can see Turco fuck up live and in colour! (I love him, really). It's only 30$ to sit in the rafters. And my birthday is coming up. In fact it's the first pre-season game. Unfortunately, looking at the packages, there's no more Victory Pack! That's too bad, the Victory Pack was very fun and pretty damn cool. (A victory meant free tickets to another game of their choice). But one thing I'm confused about... Why is there a Thrashers and a Panthers game in the Penguins pack? That makes absolutely no sense. The cool pack? Centennial Jersey night! The Stars game is included (and a pre-season Pens game), plus the Leafs who I assume will come out in their own fancy leaf sweater, and you get a free Barber Pole sweater. Woo!
1 comment:
YAY rookie camp!
And YAY ticket sales! Well.. maybe.. I really want to splurge on a 5 game pack but my bank account really won't like it... =/
Post a Comment