Well I just finished watching The Next Doctor. And now I've nothing else to watch until the World Juniors.
Calling for backup
My mom came with me to this game, as one of the free tickets I got from the Victory Pack. I can tell you, when Andrei got knocked out, it was absolutely frightening. And since the refs did fuck all, the team took care of the trash. Especially Sergei (who will end this season punching someone, but the refs keep getting in his way), Laraque shadowed all night, Sauer was too chicken to take him on so settled for smaller TK, Komisaurus roared, and the rest made their statements by burning the red light. This was also where Price and Gorges swapped helmets.
Probably better than the preseason one. Definitely better than the one on Doan. I mean, he's got many in the bank this year (that save on the Wild, that glove save on Chara's rocket, etc) but this one is extra special 'cause whiny little Brierererere totally thought he scored. Owned, Carey Price style.
Halak has pretty awful rebound control but that glove hand is quite flashy. I think I laughed a good long while at the player swinging on the crossbar.
No comments:
Post a Comment