Well, glad I was out enjoying a company paid dinner. I left to go to the washroom when they were checking the scores. If I'm not home, I don't want to know. But my friend mentioned "well, we're either losing badly or winning badly." Oh how we know our team so well!
And Price isn't tired. Price IS however tired of his stupid team forgetting what defence is, forgetting that perimeter shots are useless if you've got no one to go for the rebound, and just generally sucking. Habs are going to have to pay him a shitload of money to stay here when his next contract comes around. (Not that he doesn't deserve it, because he SHOULD be paid very well).
Happy to hear PK scored and that OH EM GEE he was paired with Wiz on the powerplay. Oh look, goals! For a while there I was getting worried they were punishing him for scoring a hat trick. Also happy to see Brent Sopel's pissed off post-game tweet.
As they near the end of the season, we just need to hope they get this shit sorted out. Of course if the Pens somehow manage to jump over the Flyers, I say fall to 8th and keep McSplooge away from calling the game. (They have a seriously incredible losing record when he calls the games).
PS. I won a doughnut.
No comments:
Post a Comment