Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Milk and cookies, snow and storms

Been snowing pretty heavily all day and on my way home I nearly spun off into the wall on the highway. Wee~ Little light cars are awesome. I should put the pack of salt in my trunk like I used to do... But all is well, as I was absolutely alone on the highway at the time, thank god. And I do have snowtires. I think I'll need new ones next season though, these ones are kind of old.

Fun things found today:
- Burkie has gone Twitter. I love these. I was following the Micheal Bay one for a bit. They make me laugh!
- I love Sergei. He's such a character. Wonder if he COULD convince Kovalchuk to come here, actually...
- My brother's playing NHL09 again. Just beat the Bruins 10-0 and apparently Dandenault is a terminator.
- Wow, this is really cool. Hamilton's lucky number 23 belonged to BOTH Kostitsyns and Patches.

2 comments:

Stéphane said...

That fake Burkie is so much more entertaining than the real one.

Is Number31 on Twitter? Can I follow?

http://twitter.com/Phoff

Number31 said...

I'm not on Twitter but maybe I can twitter as number 31... hmm...