
I think I was more surprised with the Lightning HIRING Barry Melrose as coach than the firing of Barry Melrose as coach. In like Flint! Out like....well, I see plenty of mullets around town so I don't know if they ever went out of style for sure. Or maybe just in Longueuil? Ya right. Montreal: where mullets are still apparent, even on women, and Engelbert Humperdinck plays sellout crowds.
Gotta wonder why so quickly, though. Actually, I won't wonder. They're betting on Rick Tocchet now to do better. Badump-ching! Sorry. Ah I'm sure he'll do fine. I'm going to miss the Coach-o-Meter 3000 on BMR though.
------------
Hamrlik says: "Tomorrow is another day." Even he knows musicals solve everything!
So the Flyers come to town, and our boys wear the Punch Line sweaters. Our hope is someone plays like the Punch Line. My hope is they just play. Halak is in nets, and I'm sure he's done breaking in those retro looking pads. Komisaurus hurt his hand punching Lucic's helmet. I think Rhino did that last year in Florida. Well, time for everyone to step in on shot-blocking! Right? I remember Gorges really stepped in when Komo got hurt (by Loooooch too) last year. Also Sergei had some upper-body soreness and missed practice... Please say he plays! Please!!! And please tell Lang to casually tip his lovely passfeeds into the net instead of swinging for a post. I just can't stomach more posts...and that was a beautiful pass. The kid looked so sad it didn't go in...
If we're down Sergei and Komo, minu Kostopoulos who's on his last day of suspension... well, we'd be looking like last years Habs team around November/December? That wasn't too bad.
In other news: Other teams get a loss of 6-1 too. That's right, your Buffaslugs! Columbus with the trap. Also the Flames lost 6-1 courtesy of the Sharks.
No comments:
Post a Comment