Sunday, September 7, 2008

Same Old Garbage, Move Along...

My view of Koivu, up JS Aubin's arse

You know, I didn't even want to mention the so-called controversy of Mon Capitain Koivu not showing up at the Habs Annual Golf Tournament because he was still training back home like a few of our other European players were, but I'll say this: the french press always find conspiracies and controversies around every corner, even to the point of going out and fabricating their own. They should be ashamed of themselves. The fact that no one even thought twice about it until they opened their big mouths speaks for itself. As my cooking teacher in high school would say in her heavy British accent: "You're making mountains out of molehills!"

Also, I always thought that when the captain is unavailable, the alternates take over. Since Kovy and Higgins where doing just that, I'd say case closed. Though I didn't hear any soundblips out of Master Higgins, but maybe that was because Koivu-admirer/Future Captain (unless taken by TK or Chips) Komisaurus was eating all the microphones and flashing that charming smile.

No comments: