
So there it goes. November 22, 2008, versus the Pooh Bears, Number 33 will be hoisted to the ceiling so Price can now check out Plante, Dryden, and Roy all at once while swating pucks away from his net. (Though I wonder if Halak will play that night, since he was known to idolize St-Pat and even had him on his mask for a bit). The family is back together, the kids are happy, the curse is broken (we hope), and they didn't even need to stage a musical to decide. Everything is good with Gainey in charge.
Which leads to another interesting tidbit... Some say Roy may become the Canadiens coach one day. (Though I'm pretty confident Carbo will be there for a while). I wasn't honestly so sure about that, but I hear he's doing pretty good in the Q. (Crazy son fighting other goalies and or otherwise). Even found some news on that. Sure it's over 2 years ago, but it's still an interesting read.
No comments:
Post a Comment