Flex time is a wonderful perk. It's what allows me to (attempt to) wake up a quarter to 6, bypass all traffic, hopefully sail smoothly through the metro (minus suicides and fires), enter work at 7ish, and then leave at 4ish (especially if I work through lunch). Yes, this is my plan to park myself in line at the Phone Booth and hope I'm one of 1500 people who will receive the numbered bracelet so I can (hopefully) return Saturday morning with the intent on purchasing two package tickets.
This is all very hypothetical since a) the bracelet doesn't guarantee anything and b) Habs tickets have been sold out until the end of time itself BUT there may be a chance and I figured what the hey, let's try it. Ben's birthday is October 15th, the home opener. So let's see how this turns out. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment