Your garbage player took out our best centerman in Lars Eller with a hit that rivals Raffi Torres on Hossa, and that's it. We have no one who can replace him. Essentially fucked completely.
We have DD in a fucking DAZE continuously being useless. We have Plekanec doing fuck all. We have a fourth line that tries real hard but doesn't even compare to what Eller brings. Add that to the perimeter crap they play instead of crash crash crash (looking at you, Patches). We have Ryder somewhere in space. Diaz sucking ass. Until his backhander (and after) Bourque whiffing on A-grade chances. Gorges blocking shit and perhaps needs to remember how they actually won that 2010 series. We had a 5-on-3 that produced NOTHING. We had more flubbed passes and turnovers than a drunk in a grocery store.
But by all means, focus on goaltending. Goaltending who gave up one "weak" goal that also went right through Gorges who may as well not have been there 'cause his little how-you-do proposal block did fuck all. Fucking idiots.
NO ELLER = BIG PROBLEMS. It'll be a miracle... It'll take some dirt. If Galchenyuk can fill that hole? Well, it's a lot to ask of a just-turned-20 year old in his first season in his first playoff after playing zero games last year. It's like when Koivu got his eye taken out. But if I see another game of perimeter hockey, I'm closing shop for the summer. See you tomorrow, fuckers.
And if Gryba isn't suspended burn the NHL head office down. With a burning cop car.
Pacioretty. Geoffrion. Eller. Added to the list. I'm thinking I'm about done with this sport, honestly.
1 comment:
"Senaturds" - I love it!
Post a Comment