Things are looking up.
My day started with the best kind of foreshadowing when Toaster stepped into his own shit. I went to work and discovered they shut down our studio because they have zero idea what the hell they're doing. (Not worried yet, as I have a meeting tomorrow for possible new employment). Then my brother, while dealing with a shit head tailgater and a shit head who wouldn't let him merge over, accidentally bumped a BMW that suddenly stopped. Nothing major, but still annoying. Oh how could this day turn around?
Well, the Islanders beating the Bruins and the Habs beating the Sabres would definitely help. Especially after that deliciously GIANT burger I ate at the Dublin that filled me with beefy rage.
The last thing you want to say in a Buffalo arena is "go for the jugular"...
- But outshooting them 42-15 is indeed going for the throat.
- Plenty of powerplay practice to boot! Sabres got so complacent they couldn't give a shit anymore. Even had Gerbe abuse an official.
- When Ryan Miller gets scored on you can hear his sighs.
- My brother on the booing: Yessss your anguish sustains me.
- First Niagara Center was invaded by a mass of Habs fans. Business as usual.
- Rene Bourque is definitely back. When you see his line doing a 3 man attack, check your pants. Or your net.
- Galchenyuk is blazing.
- The only worry I had in this game was when some moron (Ott, Kaleta) would attempt to injure one of our guys. Prust punched Kaleta down. Bouillon took care of Ott.
- And THAT'S the Frankie Bou I know. Where was that guy?
- It's easy to forget that Gallagher is camping around your net.
- PK puts two more notches on his Norris tally.
- The first shorthanded goal they allow this year and it has to be to the Sabres...
- Only one player I'd rescue from Buffalo, and that's Luke Adam. He just looks confused to be there right now.
- Desharnais and Gallagher screening Enroth. They're all pretty much the same height.
- Thinking Steve Ott wondered if Halpern tasted of fried chicken and doughnuts. That or what 900 games tastes like.
- Seriously. Just burn that visor. We have no clue where that tongue's been...
- Happy smiling coaches on the bench!
Habs get an X and retake their top spot at #2.
Tastes...like victory.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


4 comments:
aside from the shortie a very satisfying game. One dark shadow was the repeated trouble the Eller line at getting of their own end.
Love the recaps.
N31, might be some pops here;
http://www.visionglobale.ca/emplois.aspx
Got a job. I starts Monday :)
Great news N31.
Post a Comment