Great glorious Newfoundland! Thank you for Michael Ryder. Sure he'd be the last person I'd put in a shootout, despite being a sniper. And if you're counting on him to play some defence you'll be very disappointed. And no one's asking him to skate like the wind. But he's done everything else right eh?
He's so awesome he even threw a first star puck down the corridor into a bucket.
Bounce back
- We knew Budaj was taking today's game 'cause his family is in town. Some people missed that memo.
- Apparently his mom didn't want to watch live in the Bell Centre. I can understand how nervous she might be watching him play.
- Is it me or are the Habs sucking on purpose in their first game of a back-to-back just to play well in the 2nd game.
- Point all you want to the open man, Drewiske. No one is listening.
- Remember when Habs fired Perry Pearn, and all we heard was how his teams never missed the playoffs and his powerplay/penalty kill plans are fantastic?
- Galchenyuk did his best Malkin. All he didn't do was score but oh my god that sweet little move was gorgeous.
- Lars Eller will really miss the Jets once they move to the West. And I still qualify that goal his, not Gionta's inner thigh.
- Lars Eller was extra beastly on the penalty kill.
- PK broke a piece off the scoreboard. Now that's impressive!
- Don't look now but Blake Wheeler just went offside again.
- Someone give Dustin Byfuglien a poke. I'm not sure if he's awake or not.
- Go ahead, Jets. Trade Burmistrov. Enjoy future years of regret.
- Galchenyuk scored a goal after taking 3 laps around the Jets' zone.
- Evander Kane needs a cup of camomile. You're a hockey player. If a defensive shove is all you need to flip out, you might want to change professions.
- And good on you ripping Emelin's helmet off to fling it at him, missing, while you fight a non-fighter with your visor firmly on your face. Enjoy your 10 minute misconduct.
- And I won't hold my breath on a suspension. Maybe a fine. Maybe nothing.
- PK's point sheet reads 10-20-30. So tidy!
The Southeast is so weak that with this loss (their 5th in a row!), the terrible Washington Capitals are currently in 3rd. We can officially call them the Winnipeg Threshers.
4 comments:
thanks I was sleeping through the actual event.
And Frankie Boo stopping a 2.5-on-1!
;-)
Great work N31.
Yea I nearly died seeing Frankie Bou being the 1 in that 3-on-1...then I remembered it's the Jets.
Post a Comment