Saturday, March 31, 2012

Habs 2, Caps 3 (SO): Enjoy

That's right, Caps. Enjoy. You won't be going to shootouts in the playoffs. (Assuming you make them). But if you play this way against the Rangers, I'm thinking the Rangers might actually win this time.

Erik Cole continues being awesome regardless of what's happening. And what a drive by Patches.

Tomas Jagr made a triumphant return. Even in a shitty year like this Pleky has another 50-point season.

Lars Eller is the new Plekanec. Someone has to give these guys finishers. Would it kill anyone to take a few shifts in DD's spot? Especially on the road?

Hendricks scores in shootouts, tries to get PK to fight him, and runs away from Brad Staubitz.

NHL should switch to the AHL shootout format. I wanted to see Palushaj have a go.

Help me I have an adorable puppy sleeping next to me and he's farting. Silent but deadly! I thought it was something rotten in my fridge...

3 comments:

moeman said...

Change his name to Stinker.

juce said...

Stop feeding him beans.

Chester said...

Good for the Tankers.
I can't watch a whole game anymore.
Am looking forward to next season.
Go Habs.