Thursday, April 21, 2011

Game 4 - I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT


You.

You had them right where you wanted them. You were up. You scored every time they did even though you ALLOWED them to score every time. You controlled the game and then allowed them to piss all over your fun.

You.

You have to do better than that or prepare to go home.

Like every time this season when you had a chance to move up in the standings you blew chunks all over the ice.

There are no points in the playoffs. Only thing that matters is wins. "A race to four wins" is what Babcock called it.

You ain't going anywhere if Spacek is allowed on the ice with Sopel. The longer this series goes the slower their brains get.

You allowed Fucking Ryder to be a hero even though he's been nothing more than a zero all year.

You let your goalie down. You let your coaches down. You let your fans down.

You can get your heads out of your asses any time now.

And you can get those rebounds Thomas is gift wrapping to you please.

I'm so sick of the Bruins either beat them already or go the fuck home. You're better than this and you know it. I know it. But if you want to fold up and give the Bruins this series then fine. Do whatever you want.

Oh and Ference: looks like I accidentally raised both my middle fingers at you too. Fuck the Bruins.

1 comment:

J.K. said...

Just as long as the away teams keep winning, just as long as the away teams keep winning . . .

Hey, I'll take my hope where I can get it, 'kay?