I'm sick of seeing Therrien mismanage this bench. I'm sick of seeing Markov vomit all over the ice. I'm sick of seeing Frankie Bou Bou Bambi leg his way to kicking another assist for the visiting team. I'm sick of Diaz shooting at the stars. I'm sick of PK Subban barely getting any penalty kill time. I'm already sick of Danny "Gomez 2.0" Briererererere. Desharnais's preseason was a ruse. Without Price in nets this game is 6-2 in the first half! AND WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS DESHARNAIS AND PACIORETTY DOING ON THE PENALTY KILL?!
EXPLAIN.
Did I mention it's only game one?
I'm also sick of seeing another player carted off the Bell Centre ice after dropping his blood all over the place. Today's unlucky man was George Parros. He played a pretty good game. He threw his weight around. He nearly scored a goal. He had already punched Colton Orr in the face earlier. Neither of these guys have very good balance though. So naturally when Orr tumbled on himself dragging Parros down with him in their second tussle, Parros landed face first. My initial reaction was "OMG he just broke his neck" considering the force and the way he fell. Either way, face first on the ice is not a fun feeling. I was hit by a large snowball that was basically embedded with ice right in the face when I was 4. I saw it coming at me in slow motion. When I saw what happened to Parros, I saw that ice ball again. Much like when I tripped over a skateboard and fell head first onto the concrete curb. Slow motion and helpless. You can't do anything to avoid it. You just see this hard surface coming at your face. Parros' eyes were vacant and scary. Though he was moving, it still brought me little comfort that he was alright.
Which brings me to another thing. Tinordi and Ashton were having a disagreement in the corner. (Not a wise choice by Ashton, who got destroyed and then yelled at Tinordi for destroying him). This was your typical heat of the moment fight. I have no problem with that. Do your stuff, don't kill each other, and go sit int he box. However, Coach, STOP PLAYING THEIR GAME.
When the Canadiens play their game of speed and skill, they win. Example: Eller's line and their body of work tonight headed by our best player on the ice who ended with 2 goals and an assist. (Lars, who again, had less ice time than Desharnais). When the Habs play their game, whistle to whistle, turn the other cheek, skate and PLAY HOCKEY, they usually win. Usually by a shutout too. When they line up ready for a fight and play right into the other team's game, THEY LOSE.
Also enough with the Frankie Bou Bou. Enough with the Diaz. If a defenseman is going to play like an AHLer, PLAY A FUCKING AHLer.
And KNEEL BEFORE LARS.

3 comments:
I dont know if it would change the season outcome, but I wand DD gone. Tell me Bourivial would not be better, tell me playing 27 would not be a better option than DD. Its going to be a long season with a nailbiter finish, and thats the best case.
Didn't like the DD contract.
St Louis he is not.
Understand the EGG line is being brought along but really. Play the guys that play FFS.
KNEEEEEL BEFORE LARS!
Also so long DD, thanks for the fish. Is what I want to say one of these days... Because if he doesn't get his shit together, we'll be preparing those Connor McDavid jerseys or whoever.
Post a Comment