Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Habs 3, Jets 0: The Price is Right, Bitches!
While TSN is still popping champagne over the Leafs easy win against a Wild team that sucks/played yesterday/played their shitty 3rd string rookie goalie, Habs were having fun in Winnipeg. Well about as much fun one can have in Winnipeg. Which means BEATING THE JETS.
- J! E ! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!
- All the same to me.
- Prust opens the scoring, Desharnais had a fantastic view of it, RDS popped the champagne. Brolieu helped out!
- I'm reasonable. Desharnais did well tonight. Well enough.
- PK Subban scored another goal for Team Canada. Unless they really do want Hamhuis to score for the other team.
- Pacioretty got tangled up with two players in the slot and did the splits. Didn't return.
- Fuck you hockey gods.
- I figured once the Habs were up 2-0 the Jets would start a fight. Didn't think Tangradi would go with Ryan White though. Didn't last too long. Actually looked more like a glomp than a fight. (Lucky for Tangradi).
- Habs missed so many gifted empty nets...
- Jets pretty much took over the rest of the game, but Price was there.
- Price was so huge he willed the puck off Andrew Ladd's stick and off harmlessly to the corner WITH HIS MIND!
- Price also one-upped on Tuukka and blockerd some guy who was skating right for him. Tim Peel was unimpressed.
- Tim Peel is a dumbo.
- Diaz's best game ever. I'm serious.
- Byfuglien was probably the most invisible giant man ever tonight.
- PK Subban and Brolieu went the whole length of the ice a few times. I'm in love, guys.
- PK was probably the only other awesome part of this game after Price. A 2-on-1? No problem.
- TSN probably still thinks Suckmeester would fit better on Team Canada. PK would make us look too good.
- I wanted the Habs to draft Trouba but he was gone by then. Imagine PK, Brolieu, and Trouba on one team?
- Tim Peel hates Evander Kane more than PK Subban.
- Blake Wheeler delivered a headshot on Plekanec. Doubt he'll get a call.
- Just as I was yelling at how annoying and useless Briere has been, and was fucking around with the puck, turnovers and all, he finally gets out and hits the empty net.
- How about you score on a goalie now, Briere? I'm not asking much. I'm just asking more than one play a game and less killing of plays...
Successful roadtrip West! Minus the injury to Pacioretty... That could hurt if it's bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment