![]() |
| Look! Bruins! |
Feels like the Habs walked into Boston and defeated an evil horde of orcs. Oh wait. They did.
Now, a win 24 hours after GoalFest '13 was not without it's flaws. I mean there must have been a symphony of 20 posts on the night on both ends. And I swear Budaj makes 90% of his saves with his eyes clothes while deep in prayer. Oh and that Kaberle-Bouillon pairing does not instill confidence. (Don't bring up Kaberle's +6 please, he hasn't played enough). And might I add that Galchenyuk on the fourth line does not protect him nor does it provide us with anything useful. (Did Therrien turn into Lindy Ruff overnight)? But hey, they've proved to be a resilient bunch capable of fighting through Therrien's weird over-coaching and strange decisions...
And sending Chara to the loony bin for 2, 5 and a 10 helps.
However, I can't say which team dominated the game because neither did. Habs came out on top without giving free points in OT though. And jockeyed to take that first spot back.
Meanwhile, TD Garden is currently busy cleaning up the hay.

2 comments:
I hate this version of the bruins like the villians of a well written epic novel.
They are pure evil.
Post a Comment