Sunday, March 10, 2013

Habs 4, Bolts 3: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Habs

Habs 2nd periods.

Thinking about skipping those 2nd periods from now on, Habs. I mean, if you guys do it, then why shouldn't I?

Good teams find a way to win. Good Habs teams find a way to piss off their fanbase while looking like a bunch of pylons for a whole period then come back to win it in the 3rd. Whatever works. Just as long as we got a steady supply of booze and things to throw at the TV set.

Hope you enjoyed that 1st place spot for those 5 minutes, Bruins.

Meanwhile, after the Habs powered back in the 3rd, the Lightning got their first shot on Price with about 1:40 left. Probably why Boucher stormed off after the final buzzer.

Are you really really really sure you want to join the Northeast guys?

Grrraaaaaaaah!

Scoring by committee. Pleky, Gionta, Emelin and another winner by Gallagher. Michael Ryder is apparently now a playmaker. And most of that 3rd was without Prust, who looked like he aggravated something whatever was already bothering him. Though it might be a good week for Prust to take off with only tomorrow, Wednesday and then Saturday with games. Ice bag that shoulder, Prusty. You deserve a break.

Welcome to the NHL, Pateryn. I'm sorry you have to play with Bouillon...

3 comments:

Steve said...

Is there anyone who would trade MT for GB?

A Concerned Citizen said...

Hey! I like Bouillon, and this year he looks better than ever. Totally solid D.

A Concerned Citizen said...

Ah yes, well, yes. That. Gotta say, it's pretty damned ironic.