Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Habs 4, Bolts 3 (unnecessary SO): You kill me

Habs won. I threw things at my TV and cursed Therrien because he refuses to extract his head from his asshole (and Price was run on that 2nd goal but for some reason random goalie interference is OK when the puck goes in the net now).

I'm so angry at the decisions he has made recently--namely involving PK Subban NOT playing key important moments of the game like an important penalty kill or an OT powerplay, or how DD gets carte blanche while Lars Eller ON THE FOURTH LINE has points and work ethic coming out of his wazoo--that I can't properly recap this game.

So I'm posting this video of goats yelling like humans (brought to my attention by Wrap Around Curl). This is my recap.

Yup.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Its like he is trying to break Eller and PK

Number31 said...

I'd like to break a stick over his head...

Especially when DD has cost this team in goals against that end up costing the team in points and he's fucking untouchable!