Monday, February 18, 2013

Habs 3, Whalercanes 0: Double shutouts

Clearly the Habs were waiting for me to come back from my (STUPID RAGE-Y) condo association meeting to pour on the goals in the third... That's for waiting, guys! But really, if you had a leak in your apartment for 3 years now and supposedly had mold forming and water coming in wouldn't you allow the builder who offered to fix the problem for not 30k to...fix it? RAGE. Crazy annoying people upstairs fix your damn apartment already before coming to us with demands! ARGH.

And I come to pick up Toaster at my parent's house, at 9pm, and no one has walk the dogs... Seriously. Without my mom those two guys would starve, wear dirty clothes, and forget to breathe.

Anyway. Thanks to Cam Ward for the biggest Toskalol in Max Pacioretty's favour.
- Seriously. I suggested Patches would end the season with nothing but assists when THAT happens. Even Toaster was confused.
- I missed Galchenyuk getting a roughing penalty. I have to see this.
- Speaking of Galchenyuk, stickhandles on a dime.
- I see PK threw his backwards asschecks around. The best kind of checks.
- Pleky tried to decapitate Cam Ward on his goal. The best kind of Czechs.
- Whalercanes were red hot, also riding a 3 game win streak. Well....
- Save of the game goes to Carey Price, from the bench, putting him at 100% on the night as well. And saved Marc Denis' pretty face!


- Bobby Dollas thinks it would have gone through Denis' legs anyway.
- Kirk is Work! But the rest of his team forgot about it.
- I wanted to give Budaj a hug on his first shutout in years. Congrats!

Off to New York. Why do the Rangers always get the Habs at the tail end of a back-to-back? So not fair...

No comments: