Monday, February 25, 2013

Habs 1, Sens 2 (SO): ALL YOUR POSTS ARE BELONG TO US

McKayla is unimpressed by your goalposts.

That 8-foot goalie the Sens want to trade, Ben Bishop, and his mighty posts were the story of the game. Not much else you can do. Though I can say I am happy the Habs bucked the usual trend of what happens after Price picks up a 3-0 shutout (ie, they usually get shutout in the next game).


Picking up the point is important though. Take all you can get.

AND WILL SOMEONE SHOVE THAT CHRIS NEIL TROLL BACK UNDER HIS FUCKING BRIDGE PLEASE?

Now if you excuse me, I have some arts and crafts to do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The thing is this: The Habs are this year's divisional bitch. Everyone wants to play them in the post-season because they are shit in their own division.

I dislike loser points, ergo I am not happy. Say what you want about Bishop but the Habs had their chances and can't cash in. This bodes unwell on nights Price and the D are not perfecto.

Why is it always the "hot goalie" or "hot rookie" excuse when the Habs blow the close one? I'm as unimpressed as McKayla.

Steve said...

You have to hit the post to score on that freakish monster. I am more concerned about the give away machine PK was.

Number31 said...

They beat themselves.