Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Habs 0, Blues 3: Sigh

Oh I'm sorry, was there a game tonight? Might want to have told the Habs that.

Not that I'm shocked with this outcome. Ken Hitchcock... Why did you have to bring him back? That's like Jacques Lemaire annoying.

Unlike the media, I saw this game as nothing more than another date on the calendar, another possible point or two. That was assuming someone could shoot straight and not totally block Price's view or miss picking up a trailer who was wide open. It's been two years since Jaro left. I don't care about him anymore. Hurrah standing ovation, yes that's nice. I'm focused on my team thanks. We have Lars Eller and Carey Price, stop bitching about how green the grass is on another's lawn.

Joy to the fucking world: Gionta reinjured. Was so angry he threw his stick down the hallway. At this point, I'd wrap him in a warm blanket and rock him to sleep for the rest of the season, find a way to lose Campoli/Kaberle (in a ditch), and pray for Grigorenko.

2 comments:

HeadHunter said...

Nice look at it N31. You know, half through the first I was noticing that........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Can't the media and the general fanbase just get behind the team we have (minus Kaberle, Campoli, Gomez?)

juce said...

N31 Even though I always hated math, I like that substraction.