Monday, December 19, 2011

Habs 2, Bruins 3: Show me something

Well, what. Looks like Cunney wants to see what his lines can actually do so he rolled them. Also I suspect he's managing their time to be more equal because there's a big travel back-to-back in the middle of the week. And the fourth line rewarded him with very strong shifts so there's no complaints. Who doesn't love seeing Blunden fly with reckless abandon? It's like he was finally realizing this coach isn't going to bench him for hitting someone. But, even though Pleky scored and made Chara look ridiculous, the usually suspects still aren't giving us that effort when it counts. And by that I mean Cammy's head-fake NO shot on the powerplay. Dude, what's wrong with you?! You make me sad.


I was hoping PK would throw up at center ice or lick all the Bruins water bottles before leaving but he only puked up the puck instead.

Unfortunately neither killing that 4 minute powerplay nor Carey Price standing on his head inspired anyone much until the last 5 minutes of the game.

One of these days, Carey Price will skewer a teammate on his goal stick. Though I'm wondering, if Habs put Hal Gill in nets, can Price legally cross the red line to try and score?

2 comments: