Friday, December 23, 2011

Habs 0, Jets 4: Ho Ho Holy crap bad

I was away with friends watching some shitty movie called Santa's Slay that was unfortunately dubbed into Italian because my friend didn't check his download. It was still hilaribad. I'm guessing it was better than watching the Habs, though.

I understand PK and Eller getting benched. PK needs to step away and reflect, reground, reassess. He knows it well. Eller needs to do the same, but in the sense that he hasn't played terrible but needs to get his mind clearer and marry his strengths with a little more push production wise and more attention to detail with on-ice decisions. I know he knows what he has to do. Cammy is next on the list if this continues, though.

I can only assume from my timeline that Price later turned to his buddies and said, "Merry fucking Christmas to you too," then punched another hole in the wall. Sigh....

Here. This should cheer us all up.

2 comments:

juce said...

Merry Christmas, 31.

Still love the puppies!

Number31 said...

And Merry Christmas to you too.