10. Sleeping on the sofa.
9. Sleeping on the sofa with the dog.
8. Discovering other sections of the newspaper.
7. Going back and replaying the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and basically just standing in Hyrule field with the music going full blast while watching the clouds go by.
6. It's a pretty epic song so turn on your Wii and give it a try.
5. Not wanting to talk about it then rolling your eyes as your suddenly bizarrely interested in hockey father has something stupid to say about it.
4. Discovering your mother is no better.
3. Conversations with your brother are still pretty normal (Habs, hockey, video games, but mostly video games).
2. Cleaning the apartment and ironing a shitload of clothes.
1. Watching HGTV. A lot.
3 comments:
I'm watching The Dark Knight to cheer myself up.
OH! I turned on the TV and it was on Showcase. I love that movie so much...
If I had a nickel for all the minutes I've done that Hyrule field thing...I'd have a lot of nickels. I love it when it rains...
Post a Comment