Sunday, July 11, 2010

Alcan sales projected to be high by the end of the week


And just like that, the problem returns. It seems no amount of magic could possibly dispel the stupidity of this team's fanbase or the media consortium that surrounds it.

If it's one thing Quebec is good at it's ye olde propaganda. One just has to go to school here to be subjected to it. Take a history course in high school for example, and if your teacher is using the government provided textbook then you're better off heading to the library to do your own research. (My teacher made his own book so we could learn the truth). It's gotten to the point where final exams for Chemistry deal with a question on Hydro Quebec. Think I'm paranoid enough? It's laughable the amount of bullshit we deal with. And the motto "je me souviens" should be turned into "I remember...only when it's convenient". After all, if we're not going to be provided with the truth, then we may as well be provided with nonsense considered to be the truth. The conspiracies are out in full force! Something I think even the likes of agent Mulder wouldn't miss out on. (Minus the alien abductions though I'm convinced Gilles Duceppe is a laser-eye-shooting alien with hypnotic capabilities. Yea, don't look too closely at those campaign posters).

This long, drawn out introduction aside...it's been what, over 3 weeks since Jaro got traded for Eller and Schultz to the Blues? I swear, if I hear one more conspiracy, one more convenient selective memory aimed at repressing all the positives while highlighting nothing but the negatives, or one more snide bitter comment directed at Carey Price behind his back but publicly through the media like the cowardly hordes said media are who hide behind their microphones and their text BEFORE the new season begins, I'M GOING TO GO FUCKING INSANE!!! Assuming of course I haven't gone insane already.

Tinfoil tuque, how I've missed you.

Worst. Offseason. Ever.

No comments: