Friday, April 2, 2010
Who's the failiest of them all?
Seriously?
Are you fucking kidding me?
That game was a game to see who could out fail the other, and frankly they tied.
If that were anyone but the slumping grumpy Flyers, it would have been ugly. And I see why the Flyers have problems... They appear to spend more time waving their sticks in the air or looking to bowl/punch someone over actually playing hockey, and when they do, it ends in failure.
Kind of like sending Arron Asham cherry picking for breakaways. That's the equivalent of sending Mathieu Darche out in the shootout.
I didn't even know Mike Richards was playing until the mid-3rd. Must be the gold medal weighing him down.
As for the Habs, they're not fooling anyone if they think they can continue to get away with this. Even Toronto would have out-scored them tonight.
And for the love of god keep Bergeron and Hamr away from each other. At least Hamr didn't put the puck in his own net this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I guess they continued right where they left off against the Canes... Maybe they were saving their energy so they can play a full 60 minutes against the Sabres? o.<
TSN before the game: "Both these teams are frustrated with their goaltending..." To which I thought "I think they mean the Flyers are frustrated with their goaltending (they've gone through what, seven goalies?) and Price is just plain frustrated"...
Yea TSN is full of bollocks. That made no sense... If there's one thing the Habs aren't frustrated with it's our goalies.
I'M MORE FRUSTRATED WITH DEAREST CAMMY NOT SCORING *cries* And the loss of Metro and Sergei REALLY SHOWS (as much as RDS doesn't want to admit).
Post a Comment