
Dave Tippett's nemesis: the McGill Tie. Fear it! I bet he must have nightmares about it, as it thwarts his every attempt to bring a team through the playoffs.
Well, I was hoping this team would do something with itself before they ship it back to Winnipeg where it belongs but it seems the wheels just fell off right at the end. Too bad, though. Poland's pride Wojtek Wolski (who's last name is 10-times easier to spell than mine) was a good pick up for them considering they have a pack of Peter Mueller's growing in the wings. I also thought Yandle would never stop scoring. And who couldn't love the glee on Shane Doan's face when he scored that goal?
Sadly, it wasn't meant to be. And everytime Todd Bertuzzi scores in the playoffs, Dominic Moore grrs. Go away, Red Wings. Shoo.
Now we can't yell THROW THE SNAKE anymore...
So... Go Jets Go?
No comments:
Post a Comment