Why yes I did wake up at 6:30am on a Saturday to travel 36km to watch the young Habs prospects play in an intra-squad game at 10am in the boonies of Brossard. Exactly what kind of fan do you think I am?! I even took video!
He's ready for prime time!
And to all the whiny, bitchy Habs fans: our future looks bright. Except in goal... God help us if you scare Price away.
Next up: The Stanley Keg! At least this one is almost next door to me...
2 comments:
And here I was complaining that I had to get up at 7:30 (it was earlier because I woke up and was way too excited to go back to sleep). Thank goodness for development camp and Stanley Keg stuff to keep us fans occupied during the summer =D
You're a better fan than I am...I managed to get to training camp in Pierrefonds last September because it was only 15 minutes from my house. I remeber how much I was looking forward to the upcoming season and then...pffft. Maybe I'm a jinx so I'm staying away this year.
Post a Comment