Monday, June 1, 2009

Unsecured networks connect me to reality


This is the view from my room. Apparently my hotel has free wireless internet in a cafe, but I was sitting in my room thinking "well, it's wireless and free, so maybe I can sneak on from my room". Sure enough, it doesn't work... but the internet from the hotel next door is wide open thank you very much.

So here I am, south of Hurricanes country, watching the Pens fail and I'm guessing Crosby's not going to like being in that picture again. Can they really come back from a 2-0 deficit against the Hockey Robots? Will this season really just repeat itself and feel like it never really happened? (Isn't that a good thing? To some, probably). Will Fleury stop flailing and play his stinking angles right? Do I really care? Not really. The beach looks lovely and I'm going to set myself up permanently upon it for a week.

One thing I've learned in South Carolina: road signs mean absolutely nothing.

2 comments:

Eternal Pessimist said...

"(Isn't that a good thing? To some, probably)."

Now that was directed my way was it? *G*

Anyway, the view looks amazing and I hope you're enjoying yourself while it's gone back to fall weather here. Even I might be persuaded to admit that some warmer weather would be nice. Maybe.

Number31 said...

Yea I've heard... My poor brother is up there alone, says it's dull and miserable, and that he's got a cold now.