
I hate the offseason. Did I mention this before? I'm sure I did... As if last week's barfjob trade rumour du jour of Price for Luongo straight up moments after the Crapnucks got punched out of the playoffs wasn't bad enough, today's is even worse. Chew on this one: Briererer and some top prospect for Price and the rights to talk to Komo.
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrl...
Seriously, where do people come up with this crap?
When Brierererer decided to say no to Bob last time he went after him, it made Bob into a genius. Unless of course you're a Chez Nous type French Canadian... Briererer is way too expensive and not worth that price per production. Never mind the number 1 netfan complaint of the Habs already being a pack of midgets, do we need another one? We got cheaper younger ones in the pipeline. Plus we got a Briererer type: his name is Tanguay (assuming he comes back, and probably will). Only he's taller, but equally made of glass. Difference is Tango is younger by a few years and has some better jewelry.
Also since when is just chatting to Komo worth a Sbisa, or a Van Riemsdyk, or a Gauthier? And just why would would the Flyers give away any of those guys?
As for Price, unless Bob Gainey turns out to actually be Rejean Houle in a Bob Gainey suit, forget about it. And don't even bring up the crap about his dad being drafted by the Flyers. Never mind the fact WE WON'T HAVE A FUCKING GOALIE YOU IDIOTS! And if you think a Halak-Denis tandem will be ok you're smoking some sweet poutine.
Normally I avoid rumours, however the idiots on the radio think because there's nothing to do it would be cool to mention it...every...fucking...hour...
Give me October, please.
2 comments:
I heard about those. I died laughing. After I cried at the stupidity of some people....*sighs* We don't need Itty Bitty Dany.... been there, tried that and look at what a great long season he had with the Flyers....doctor's office. Pfft.
Well said! I am certainly not a Brier fan. We already have "small" covered :)
And its pretty clear Gainey sees Price as the franchise player -- so as long as he has the job and Price is not a UFA, we'll probably keep him.
Post a Comment