
For the West, I nominate Brian Campbell for "Goat of the Game" in game 2! A man of his calibre and pricetag really shouldn't be waltzing around the net when his team could use a goal while his entire team is watching him and going "wtf shoot!", nor should he be shooting wide so much, nor should he screw up holding the blueline in overtime and cause a 3-on-1 and a game over as he was unable to get back to help. To Brian Campbell, I baaaaah you.
Now for the East, I nominate...the entire Whinercanes as "Goat of the Game" in their own game 2! In a losing cause, with a game well out of reach, you don't do the hit/crosscheck on an icing call and then get totally owned by Letang and Satan, and then take a bunch more penalties. I mean like how many times are you going to slash away at Fedotenko and Adams? I swear...I thought that game would never end..
Anyhoo...Pens and Hockey Robots are up 2-0 on their series. Looking for a rematch, yada yada yada...
2 comments:
Whinercanes is an appropriate name. I have never seen a group of men act so bitchy. True, they are a tenacious team, but they need to grow up and realize that sucker-punching unsuspecting opponents, elbowing people on icing calls, cross-checking folks on the crease when the game is OVER, etc, is going to come back to haunt them.
The whole mess of 'em, from pasty-faced Eric Staal, to ugly-as-fuck Rod Brind'Amour, to Grover lookalike Eric Cole, are dirty, whiny, bitches. I'll put it this way: I'm pulling for the Penguins, not because I have any great love for them (especially Sidney Crosby) but I'd rather see one immature Crosby win than a whole team full of Crosbys.
I laughed when they complained about biased refs. Pot meet Kettle! Panthers fans call them Divercanes for a reason...
I don't like the Whalercanes, but since the roof didn't cooperate and collapse during their previous series...GO PENS!
Post a Comment