For once, just once, I would like someone to ask Therrien some tough questions. Are media members afraid of him? Are they concerned they'll piss off their old RDS buddy? Does he need the kid gloves, spilless, and spork?
Let's try one.
"What was your thinking in shortening your bench only after you had repeated your errors from Friday's game by allowing the 4th line out randomly in the 3rd where they got scored on, again, when you had the lead? Was that not too late?"
Another one:
"You were given one powerplay with the game tied. Why was Martin St-Pierre given more time on this powerplay over Galchenyuk, Gallagher, Eller, Pacioretty, Bourque and Plekanec? Was this not a good moment in the game to go for the kill?"
Maybe one more:
"Was there any reason as to why PK Subban was essentially benched with the game tied and three minutes til overtime for Bouillon and Murray?"
Guess it was ok to ask these things and hang these blown 3rd periods on Jacques Martin. Get some balls, press. Or get Jessica Rusnak back in there.
By the way, I don't give a rat's ass about breaking the shot blocking record. "I know one thing, when you're blocking a lot of shots, the puck's in your end a lot." Ken Hitchcock said that after the game. I think he knows something about hockey.
Also I'm tired of "giving the other team credit". You're in your home. You were up 2-1. Fuck them. You put your fourth line out, and Parros is too slow to get to the guy on the point. Bang. Puck bounces off 4 elbows past Price who was standing on his fucking head to get you a win against a top team.
This is why this team will be a pretender: shit coaching will be their undoing.
4 comments:
Totally agree
Agree 100%! Terrible coaching.
Agree.
Don't know what is up with PFK.
Something that's for sure. I know he fucks up in his end once in a while and he runs his mouth, but MT2.0 is making a statement. That much is clear.
Go Habs
You really made some outstanding points here. You and I will never agree on either Bouillon or Price, but you're bang-on correct about Therrien. I really can't figure out what the heck he's thinking. I believe the only reason he's the coach is because he was the only French-speaking coach available when they were hiring. Looks like Ken Dryden's prediction is coming true, in the bad way. On a related note, after watching 24CH, my question is, are all coaches as unprofessional as he is, or is it just him?
Post a Comment