ANNOYING. Go find some eyebrows, Staal.
Anyway, no matter where they end up in the draft I don't see Galchenyuk going 1st or 2nd so there's a pretty good chance Habs will be able to get him. He's a big center. He looked good after coming back from his injury. I like him because he has that Erik Cole net drive. And we can always use more Erik Coles.
Hey Blake "BamBam" Geoffrion scored on a wicked wraparound. And Gabriel Dumont knocked a guy into the Pierre McGuire Area. Actually his line (with Staubitz and Palushaj) were pretty wonderful. They could have had at least 3 goals if they had more ability to do so. But anyway, I love Dumont. Maybe next season he can stay and Bourque can go to Hamilton...
| Toaster is stuck. But comfy. |
3 comments:
Toaster!
Aw, he's being shy.
He's sleeping. And he was actually stuck!
Post a Comment