It was also the longest game 7 in the 75 years of the AHL.
Basically, it looked like Boyd was sick of waiting for something good to happen and through the power of his own will and determination, there was no way that puck was going anywhere but the back of the net. Gotta love it. Sucks for Lack though, but I don't really like the Canucks or their farm team.
Moose = roadkill
And please, stop giving important games to Terry Koharski...
In the East it's the BingoSens VS the Checkers. Hey, for once Hersey won't get the Cup!
Meanwhile there's word Emelin WILL ACTUALLY FOR SURE sign with the Habs but I'll believe it when it happens. I'm not being sceptical. It's just he said that before then used it as leverage to get more money out of his KHL contract. But he's still young, and really what else is he gonna do in the KHL except take more penalties. (So yea, come over already, Alexei).
No comments:
Post a Comment