Thursday, February 24, 2011
Habs 4, Leafs 5: A Hallmark moment for Dave Jackson
Go forth the disillusioned, the blind, and stay your course to that 8th spot. Habs? No, I'm talking Leafs.
Habs would have had this game if their jet lagged brains could play defense or if Roman Hamrlik wasn't quarterbacking every minute of the 3rd period when you really could use a goal or if Auld could have given Price the night off he very much deserved.
But tonight's first star of the game was referee Dave Jackson, who's probably running home to check if he needs to clean some egg off his house.
So go forth, Maple Leaf. I hope you buy your way into 8th. The Flyers are just dying to meet you.
PS. "Optimus Reim" should take his ass off his goal line if he wants to be an NHL goalie. He's deeper than the Mariana Trench in there.
In other news:
Jaro "Cookie Monster" Spacek may be hurt more than we all think. It could be a knee problem. It could just be vertigo from last year (it never really goes away). So Habs traded my boy Ben Maxwell and a 4th for Brent Sopel and Nigel Dawes (who I thought was taller). And now that Sopel is a Hab can we PLEASE stop the trade rumours of Chris Phillips here? BARF!
Yes I'm still going to see the Bulldogs tomorrow. What's left of them, anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment