Saturday, February 12, 2011
Habs 3: Leafs 0: Universal balance restored
That felt good.
Nothing like beating the Leaf utterly after a 3-game losing streak.
Nothing like shutting out the Leaf when all TSN/CBC mentions all days is how they're only 14 points behind the Habs! No mention of the five teams ahead of them or the fact they feed off fellow non-playoff teams. It's a tale of two teams going in two different directions! Leafs won 4 of their last 6! Plan the parade!
Also have to note that David Desharnais has finally scored in a game they WON! Hurray! Sadly looks like Patches' shoulder tweaked again. Sigh...
This is the second time the Habs have shutout a team while I was drawing my entry for that mask design contest. I best start printing out more blanks in case they need my help to slumpbust another day...
I need a video of what Price was doing at the end of the game. He's too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love Carey! He's such a goofy kid. He really doesn't do it for the fame and fortune. He really does it because he loves to play hockey. That's why last year sucked so bad for him. Made him not enjoy playing the game he loves so much.
Yea, which was why I got routinely angry/annoyed when people claimed he doesn't care. Those people know nothing and are currently dining on crow.
Man some rivalry eh ?
Woooph that was tense ...
Post a Comment