Apparently Pat Burns sent Carey Price an inspirational note before the season started. I dare say tonight's game was extra important for a good showing and extra special considering the outcome.
And with all the crap the refs didn't call on the Leafs, I could just picture Burns standing on the bench, screaming at the top of his lungs over this stupidity. But hey, Habs scored shorthanded and on their ONLY powerplay (perfect centering pass by Komisarek). I'm sure Burns loved that.
It's called justice. Or karma.
And our secret agent Komisarek gave himself away.
What say you, Monster?

And our secret agent Komisarek gave himself away.
What say you, Monster?
Heh.
Ron Wilson was pissed his iPads don't work in the Bell Center. It's a hockey rink not a net cafe. If you need to look up "hockey" and "defense" do that before you come to play. Also whiteboard, pen, use it.
By the way, I dare say a playoff series between the Habs/Leafs would be nice this year. Last night was a playoff type game, complete with one-sided calls (a game with Stéphan Auger and Tim Peel is corruption city) and speed to burn. I mean, c'mon Leafs. You gotta stop rebuilding Boston and start playing some hockey already!
Bulldogs Birthday!
Unfortunately they lost in a shootout but it was Max Pacioretty's birthday! How did he celebrate? With a hat trick and a goal in the shootout. Actually he was the only offense the Bulldogs had in a 4-3 shootout loss to the fucking Marlies.
They rematch Sunday, live on CBC!
Note: RYAN WHITE HURT HIS KNEE AND IS VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS! ARRRGH!

2 comments:
31,
Thanks for the comments! Happy Birthday to your mum too! Il Centro is really good, we go there sometimes. This is a really good groomer, I used to bring Tara there. Give them a call, the girl is really nice.
http://www.helloneighbour.com/save/groomies-grooming-animals-and-pets-west-island
Cool thanks! I'll give my parents the number :)
Post a Comment