Disjointed lines. Passes that stay behind. Passes that go more to feet than blades. Blades that go to faces (holy shit, Travis Touchdown, PLEASE BE OK). Powerplay that seems to scream "SOS Mathieu Schneider". Defence that can't make a play to clear the zone. Forwards that think the netting is the net. And luckily for Jaro, the Sens failed on many 2-on-1s and 3-on-1s. Misses and posts and fanned shots, oh my!
However, I feel like I'm repeating myself when I say JARO! STAY IN YOUR NET! Or at least stay on your own two-feet if you leave it...
I think the only things of interest that managed to grab my attention away from cooking, and correcting my father's mislabeled facebook pictures (sigh), was the fact that PRICE ISN'T WEARING THE RED PADS ANYMORE (SADNESS!!!) and Jacques Martin has a very pointy head.
And while I was so sure Kovy would slump bust for 10 points tonight, the fact he didn't means it's worse than we thought. He's sulking bad. Does Bryan Murray take him for a walk by the canal? Does he give Gainey a call for help? Or does SLC run him over with a car?
Frankly I could only think of this:
------------------------
Pour one for Travis Touchdown. Apparently

No comments:
Post a Comment