
Well, instead of wasting 3 hours of my time with this apparent suckfest, I wasted 3 hours of my time listening to my neighbors get all confused about issues concerning things with our building and the contractor and how the money was used (though the bills are all on the table). In the end we all came to an agreement and the Council of Elders is in place. But my mood was already soured because my neighbor gave me the update on the score from his iPod "3-0 Toronto". Barf.
The part I did see, the end... I saw everyone not trying or not moving except for Pyatt, White, and Pacioretty. Sergei had a great shift that I saw there too, with like 3 Leafs in his face. The powerplay looked pretty good there. So like how did it not go in once? A bad case of shooting right at Joey Mac and/or shooting wide and/or shooting at skates and/or hitting the side of the net I guess? Dear Bob, get some people that can aim.
And a back-to-back game means nothing when Toronto is an hour away by plane. That's like complaining you have to go drive to Ottawa for lunch from here. At least it wasn't a 7-1 shellacking like last year...
Question: I was told The Monster had another heart attack during the game or something. I'm wondering who the hell checked this kid and cleared his medical? That's the second time this early part of the season! I'm having visions of Cherepanov here! If this kid drops dead during a game you will never hear the end of it.
Douchebag of the Day: What is that smell eminating from my radio? Oh! Right! It's Pierre McGuire talking from his ass again.
3 comments:
I was sad when I checked the score this morning. But you made me smile again. Thanks.
Let's just hope this will push Martin to yell at them enough to wake them up for friday's game. If Boston blanks the Habs for the centennial game, Bruins fans are going to gloat about this forever.
OK that was smelly. If we can't build off this then we have no business being in this business. Nobody gave a shit. So therefore neither do I.
I think Martin needs to do LESS yelling and bagskating... but that's just me....
I'm just hoping The Puppy (what? I still don't think GusGus is scary) gets that heart of his checked out. Leaf or not, I dont' want to see footage of him dying in the middle of a game...
Post a Comment