Monday, August 10, 2009

Stewie's back to kick your ass for one more year (or more!)

Wearing his newly scalped Bruin. So avant-guarde!

Probably the best quote I've seen to describe Greg Stewart would be "he's ambidextrous so you never know which of his fists is going to break your nose." He's also made of rubber, and never seems to bruise. My brother thinks he's made of stone. Maybe he's a golem! Still, not bad for a guy who basically took up hockey on a whim. Bonus, he'll be RFA next season too, like a pack of other players we got. Montreal HEARTS you, Stewie!

And now, we reminisce on Stewie's accomplishments.


BIFF!


POW!


ZING!
(Oh yea, who won that game? Yo. Suck it Western Conference TV guys. It's like they've never seen anyone stand up to a wrecking ball before. Oh right).


In other news, the Leafs have given up on Pogge and sent him to the Ducks, while going out to sign Joey Mac, instead of using their newly acquired so-called goaltending guru to mold the young lad better than the waste of a system he was festering in previously. Say hi to Scott Clemmensen and Tuukka Rask, part 3!

1 comment:

Eternal Pessimist said...

YAY!

RE: Stewie vs Some other Greg, I find Flandersdude's reaction so hilarious for no reason. I miss him so much =(

RE: Stewie vs. McCabe, LOL. Is McCabe seriously trying to JAB Stewie with his stick? Epic.Leafs.Fail.

RE: Stewie vs. Ott, have I ever said how much I loathe Ott? Jeez. He goes around whacking our guys and when Stewie actually wants to fight him he waves his injured hand in his face. Epic moron. I love you Stewie!

Re: Giggy whacking Ott, I love watching goalies do stuff like that. it's so epically amusing XD

Re: Leafs giving up Pogge, poor poor Pogge. I hope he stays in the Western Conference though.... don't need the Leafs setting could-be-awesome goalies on the rest of us....